Our client is seeking a UiPath RPA Developer. The position will provide expertise and direction in the development and/or modification of computer-based scientific, technical, and business software systems.
- Uses expertise to design develop, code, test, and debug software
- May work in one or several areas, such as equipment or software design, engineering evaluation or test, configuration management procedures, statistical analysis and modelling.
- Works with users to define existing or new system scope and objectives
- Provides analytical support and technical advice during the conceptualisation, development, and implementation phases
- Plans and schedules new applications systems projects with user, systems software, and computer centre operations personnel, including the identification of objectives, time frames, costs, and manpower requirements.
- Reviews and evaluates systems and software for adherence to government or commercial directives, standards, guidelines, and criteria concerning software safety and systems safety.
- May perform as a project lead with the responsibility for the instruction, assigning, direction, and monitoring of the performance of assigned systems developers / analyst working on a specific project.
- Requires 8 to 10 years with BS/BA or 6 to 8 years with MS/MA or 3 to 5 years with PhD.