Our client is looking for people with a technical mindset or even Software Developers to join their Smart Technologies team, where you will be able to use your skills to help create interesting products, from very large sets, of current, and historical documents, to building out new robotic process automation solutions. If working in a small agile development team while being able to work with a variety of technologies to acquire, create, enhance, and deliver various content types sounds interesting to you, please apply.
The successful candidate to this position will first and foremost be a creative thinker, well grounded in Object Oriented software development, and have an entrepreneurial mindset focused on automation projects that will aim to mimic human interaction on a document or system and can capture, interpret and process transactions across multiple digital systems making processes run better, faster and more efficient by:
- Eliminating non-value-added work and risky UDT’s (user-defined technology solutions).
- Increasing scalability and flexibility with greater accuracy, ensuring a zero defect environment.
- Eliminating swivel-chair integration between 2 systems (e.g., copy-paste functions that transfer data from one-system to another due to a lack of a formal interface)
- Automating and improving manual and rule-based, repetitive, computer-based tasks.
- Experience in Architecting a solution using multiple technologies is needed.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, 8-10 years of experience in software development required.
Requires knowledge of computer science fundamentals, object oriented programming techniques, and the software development life cycle, as we develop solid repeatable solutions.
Looking for experience with OCR – Optical Character Recognition, ICR – Intelligent Character Recognition, Machine learning, Workflow development and/or Smart forms.
Training will be provided, however, a core foundation in automating processes, regardless of the technique or solutions leveraged in the past, and an aptitude to explore new solutions is the cornerstone for what we are looking for.