Our client is seeking a Solution Architect – RPA. The position will work with members of the technical team on the architecture, design, and development of robust, highly scalable systems utilizing RPA. You will customize, develop, maintain, enhance, and optimize our RPA applications.
- Architect, design and deploy highly complex RPA solutions using UiPath and other automation tools
- Work with a team of RPA consultants to automate the targeted processes for our clients
- Assess automation opportunities from a technical perspective and provide solutions. Anticipate, identify, track and resolve technical issues and risks affecting delivery
- Understand our internal requirements, work with business analysts and developers to design and develop a solution the meets the customer needs.
- Guide a team of developers through the project completion.
- Define complexity of the process in terms of Robotic Process Automation delivery
- Preform RPA developer tasks including build and debug as needed
Preform RPA administrative tasks including upgrades, user management, and license management
- Identify and execute strategies to help our clients achieve their business solution goals
- Work with vendors to understand their technology and new features
- Bachelors/Masters degree in a relevant field
- Six years of experience in a leading role within technical solutions delivery teams
- Good Architecture experience of RPA implementation across multiple projects.
- Experience delivering RPA solution designs and architectural patterns
- Extensive experience with enterprise-wide business process improvement initiatives
- Familiarity with Waterfall and Agile project management approaches
- Ability to work efficiently and seamlessly within the technological and business domains
- Ability to understand and re-engineer business processes.
- Adept at process assessments and understands implications, opportunities, and challenges of applying RPA to different business domains
- Exposure to AI and ML technologies
- Experience with developing solutions using C#, JSON, Scripting, ASP.net
- Experience with AWS and windows infrastructure