We are seeking a Senior Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer, capable of delivering UiPath solutions that bring measurable value to our clients. Ideally, someone who can work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment, has excellent communication skills, and is adept at identifying business needs. They have a strong background in consulting, leading teams, and a passion for selecting and utilizing emerging technologies to improve the workplace.
- Partner with our consulting teams on strategy and implementation consulting projects
- You will advise our internal and external stakeholders on innovations within the intelligent automation industry, providing insight and strategic advice on how our clients can build sustainable competitive advantage through automation.
- The ideal candidate has experience in the selection, development, implementation, and management of UiPath solutions, as well as establishing best practices to ensure high quality and efﬁcient process transformation. You will have a seamless understanding of operations excellence, technical know-how, communication, and consulting skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent area
- 2+ years of strategy or implementation consulting experience at a consulting firm
- 2+ years of experience in designing, developing, deploying, and managing UiPath solutions
- 3+ years of experience in object-oriented programming (C#, C++, VB, Java, PowerShell, or Python)
- UiPath Certified RPA Associate (UiRPA)
- Strong communication skills, capable of breaking down complex structures into digestible components for a diverse set of clients and colleagues, at all levels
- Demonstrable knowledge of business process improvement (e.g., lean six sigma, agile methodologies, etc.)