Our client is seeking a Senior Developer – Robotic Process Automation, Robotics Process Automation (RPA). The position provides expertise with RPA Technologies, oversight, and assurance of the automation environment’s performance, integrity, and system stability. The RPA Developer is involved with supporting RPA Technologies by building, developing, testing, and deploying automation components. The successful candidate will work with cross-functional technical teams, business analysts, and key stakeholders to determine viable process candidates for automation, the mapping and modeling of process automation, and maintaining the environment to ensure it remains highly available for business-critical processes.
- Experience with one or more RPA technologies, such as UiPath; continues to participate in training to further enhance skills and abilities, including tools and best practices.
- Working knowledge of technical strategies, business process design, application development, and technical architecture.
- Ability to translate business requirements to automation development best practices.
- Experience with process analysis, design and implementation, business and technical requirements, problem-solving, and system(s) testing, including, unit testing, UAT, and bug fixes.
- Experience with AWS and windows infrastructure
- Experience in programming using C#, JSON, Scripting, ASP.net and scripting, SQL and relational databases, and application modeling and development.
- Must understand and follow secure development practices to ensure sensitive data is secure from end-to-end.
- Knowledge of IDC, functional libraries, other tools and methods to accelerate the development
- Hands-on experience with advanced automation tools (IDC, AI/ML)
- Ability to perform incident response analysis and root cause analysis through research, and peer/vendor support with a proven analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Self-starter that demonstrates initiative and ability to work independently with minimal direction and proven project leadership abilities.
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills and effectively relays information to all levels of the organization.
- Certifications related to RPA Technologies, process improvement, or other industry certifications.
- Preferred UiPath Certifications: Business Analyst, Developer Foundation, and Developer Advanced
- Experience with developing an RPA environment from the ground floor. Contributing to the establishment of standards, processes, and governance.
- Experience with financial industry application, programming to the APIs those applications and integrations between them.
- Experience with database connections, data cleansing, and data analytics.
- Experience in documenting processes, procedures, and standards