Founded in 2000, Our Client is a strategic analytics partner to the most admired Fortune 500 companies globally and helps them power every human decision in the enterprise by bringing analytics and AI to the decision. Our Client has a 1000+ member team across 12 global locations including the United States, UK and India and has been recently featured as a “Hot Artificial Intelligence (AI)” company by Forbes. They have also been recognized as “Cool Vendor in Analytics” and a “Vendor to watch” by Gartner.
As a senior consultant, you will analyze marketing and sales data, perform ROI analysis, customer segmentation, market mix modeling, Next Best Action etc.
- Use problem-solving methodologies to propose creative solutions to solve business problems
- Recommend design and develop state-of-the-art data-driven analysis using statistical & advanced analytics methodologies to solve business problems
- Develop models & recommend insights. Form hypothesis and run experiments to gain empirical insights and validate hypotheses
- Identify and eliminate possible obstacles and identify an alternative creative solution
- Lead at least one client project independently. Execute end to end analytics projects
- Run regular client update meetings, stakeholder management, any failure or risk analysis of the project, data sources, tracking execution & success metrics is done effectively & efficiently
- Conduct intermediate to advanced statistical analysis, build predictive models, train and leverage machine learning APIs
- Prepare and present written and verbal reports, findings, and presentations to key stakeholders, distilling complex statistical information into easy-to-understand business language
- Apply knowledge of U.S. businesses and corporate groups and healthcare industry knowledge to analysis and insight
- Traveling up to 80% of the time
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Understanding of healthcare datasets including claims, clinical guidelines etc.
- Expertise in SQL /R/ Python and visualization tool – Tableau, PowerBI
- Big data tools such as Hadoop, Hive, Impala and Python would be a plus
- Minimum 4 years of hands-on experience in running data analytics projects
- Knowledge of data conversion strategy, capturing data, creating a source to target definitions for ETL/ data flow process, data quality and database management
- Problem-solving, Project management and communication skills & Creative thinking
- High learning orientation & agility, attention to detail, ability to think on his/her feet and engage with both the business and analytical community, ability to adapt with ambiguity in a cross-functional environment