Our client is seeking a RPA Technical Architect. The position will deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognised brands on the planet.
- Provide technology direction, ensures project implementation compliance, and utilizes technology research to innovate, integrate, and manage technology solutions.
- Significantly contribute to identifying best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; you will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high quality solutions.
- Participate in Sales and various pursuits focused on our clients’ business needs.
- At least 5 years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks.
- At least 5 years of professional services experience working directly with clients, on automation and/or integration projects.
- Prior RPA experience is strongly preferred. Experience setting up RPA COEs a plus.
- Experience with Automation tools (BPM, BRE, ECM, etc.)
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Experience in complete project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
- Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies.
- Proven track record of technical leadership roles delivering solutions within defined timeframes.
- Skilled in building relationships with clients and in practice development activities.
- Demonstrated success in performing work and managing complex and/or large consulting projects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Engineering or comparable major.
- Must be open to travel.
- UiPath Advanced Developer Certification required.
- US Citizens only