Our client is seeking a RPA Solution Architect (UiPath). The position will be capable of designing and delivering UiPath solutions that bring measurable value to our clients
- Partner with the consulting teams on strategy and implementation consulting projects.
- Advise our internal and external stakeholders on innovations within the intelligent automation industry, providing insight and strategic advice on how our clients can build sustainable competitive advantage through automation.
- Seamless understanding of operations excellence, technical know-how, communication, and consulting skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent area
- 3+ years of strategy or implementation consulting experience at a consulting firm
- 3+ years of experience in designing, developing, deploying, and managing UiPath solutions
- 5+ years of experience in object-oriented programming (C#, C++, VB, Java, PowerShell, or Python)
- UiPath Certified RPA Associate (UiRPA)
- Strong communication skills, capable of breaking down complex structures into digestible components for a diverse set of clients and colleagues, at all levels
- Experience in managing and leading junior developers on best practices for delivery and design strategy
- Demonstrable knowledge of business process improvement (e.g., lean six sigma, agile methodologies, etc.)