The position will be responsible for leading the design, development, testing, and production of automations using robotic process automation (RPA) software. The Senior Developer will be part of an onsite RPA team supporting a Federal client at the enterprise level to create automation solutions for financial management leadership.
- Achieve and maintain proper certification levels as recommended by RPA software vendors.
- Obtain required system access and roles, as necessary, to test and run automations.
- Ensure thorough understanding of the development requirements and proposed RPA process solutions.
- Proactively lead and develop the library automation projects (“assets”).
- Maintain software version control and procedures governing usage.
- Develop and maintain automation development schedule; brief the project manager on a regular basis to track completion of automation milestones.
- Enforce Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) usage and best practice adoption and usage throughout the development process, including proper execution of exception handling, metric reporting, use of global variables, and other “wrapper” techniques.
- Lead and participate in the design, development, and testing of all automations.
- Complete and review documentation for library and production automations; create, manage, and maintain file folders. Upload final versions of documents into the management tool.
- Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science or Information Technology preferred).