Our Client is a unique and highly specialized financial consulting firm that is strategically positioned to help companies through a range of routine and complex business scenarios. Serving a broad range of businesses our Client works to develop strong relationships based on trust, competency and industry knowledge.
- Work with the firm’s dynamic commercial and public sector client bases to provide Robotic Process Automation and Digital Transformation solution support.
- Manage client relationships to ensure that high-quality and high-value services are provided to achieve clients’ objectives.
- Serve in a client-facing and field team leader role by leading defined work streams focused on RPA.
- Develop strategies and recommendations for Cloud-enabled solutions including key aspects of architecture, migration and security.
- Responsible for the analysis, design and implementation of technology solutions.
- Develop recommendations for improvements or areas to enhance efficiency or effectiveness of services delivered.
- Identify and communicate findings across people, process, technology, and data based on current state observations, data analytics, benchmarking, and leading practices.
- Lead project teams as well as share your individual subject matter expertise.
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience; including at least two years of experience supporting clients with Robotic Process Automation.
- Strong business skills and experience in IT, accounting, finance or operations.
- Experience facilitating design, setup, and configuration of an RPA solution.
- Understanding of Digital Transformation disruptive technologies (e.g. Machine Learning, Process Automation, Cloud, etc.) and their application to functional areas (e.g. Finance, HR, etc.)
- Strong project management skills are required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Business Management.
- Working knowledge or implementation experience with Automation Anywhere, UIPath, or Blue Prism is strongly preferred.
- One or more of the following certifications: The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF), Cloud technologies, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC), Certified Scrum Master (CSM), or Project Management Professional (PMP).