Our client is seeking a Power Automate RPA Developer to work cross-functionally with business /IT operations and process analysts to create and optimize workflow processes. Lead initiatives related to designing and managing workflow automation projects, testing and fixing bugs.
We are looking for experience specifically with Microsoft Power Automate/Power Platform tools to design, build, deploy, and maintain automations.
- Design, development and testing of automation workflows to improve business processes and create efficiencies to meet business objectives.
- Deploy RPA components including bots, scripts, development tools, code repositories and logging tools.
- Support the launch and implementation of RPA solutions.
- Create process and end-user documentation.
- Work with process analysts, IT professionals, business leaders and other cross-functional resources to define and deliver automation projects.
- Configure Power Automate processes and objects using core Workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable, and easy to understand.
- Collaborate on the creation of the ‘As -Is’ process designs (Process Definition Documents), the ‘To Be’ process designs (Solution Design Document) and then deliver that solution.
- Communicating with Microsoft on software related issues, suggested improvements and participating with other users in the Power Platform community.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a preference in Technology, Math, or Engineering
- 2+ years of RPA Development experience required
- Advanced knowledge in using RPA software, technology, and Microsoft Power Automate/Power Platform
Salary: $100,000 – 130,000
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 646 661 2971