Our Client is a unique and highly specialized financial consulting firm that is strategically positioned to help companies through a range of routine and complex business scenarios. Serving a broad range of businesses our Client works to develop strong relationships based on trust, competency and industry knowledge.
Responsibilities / Skill-Sets:
- Meet with clients to gain a thorough understand of their business processes
- Document business processes with conditions, decision logic, and error handling
- Create automated bots to complete those processes
- Analyze business process and identifying automation opportunities and assess automation feasibility.
- Creating and maintaining solution documentation.
- Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of RPA processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
- Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
- Analyzing, understanding and documenting the business processes in detail where required.
- Develop AS-IS and TO-BE process flows.
- Identifying and communicating the technical infrastructure requirements to deploy automation solutions.
- Designing RPA process solutions in accordance with standard principles and conventions.
- Configuring new RPA processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand using Robotics technologies such as UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism etc.
- Robotic Process Automation tools such as Blue Prism, UI Path, etc… and experience with Model Performance Measures
- Advanced development skills – enjoy working in collaborative environment
- Expertise in Microsoft bot framework, cloud integration, Tensorflow, Kera, etc.,
- Experience with development using Python/SQL/Database Side is required
- CS or MSI degree preferred, but not required with comparable experience
- Strong attention to detail and dedication to quality
- Ability to create workflow diagrams
- Ability to understand business logic and processes
- Ability to work directly with business clients with minimal supervision