Our client is seeking a RPA Developer (Automation Anywhere). The position will create, operate, and maintain RBA environment.
- Evaluate, test, and load data from external sources
- Creation of data models for data sets
- Continuous improvement of SQL scripts and processes
- Create, operate, and maintain RBA environment
- 3+ years of RBA software experience, specifically in Automation Anywhere.
- 5+ years of managing and delivering process improvement projects.
- 1+ year of experience interfacing with C-level executives.
- 2+ years of experience conducting BPR for IT software processes.
- 2+ years of AI/automation, analytics, business, technology or digital strategy projects.
- Familiarity with cognitive, automation, and related emerging technologies and techniques.
- Broad based general technology ecosystem and industry understanding.
- Ability to understand and communicate the concepts of the solution.
- Familiar with business designs: business models, functions, processes, job roles, and customer interactions as well as how they are imputed by digitization, AI/automation, and emerging technologies.