Our client is seeking a RPA Developer. The position will develop, design, configure and test robotic process automations using RPA (Robotic Process Automation) software solutions and enabling technologies.
- Develops, designs, configures and tests robotic process automations using RPA (Robotic Process Automation) software solutions and enabling technologies
- Performs daily administration tasks within the automation software production environment, including scheduling, monitoring Bot resources and capacity, and resolving RPA exceptions or issues
- Develops and maintains technical documentation pertaining to process automation, testing and production performance
- Liaises with vendors (services, software, supplies) providing support to process automation development
- Supports the establishment and management of the RPA Center of Excellence
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- 3-5 years of Microsoft Technology experience (e.g., VBA, .NET, Windows, SQL Server, Web Services), and professional programming.
- Certified (UiPath) RPA Developer with 2+ years of development experience in RPA tools/technologies (UiPath)
- Experience with process analysis, design, implementation, problem-solving, and system(s) testing, including UAT and bug fixes
- Experience with the offshore support model
- Experience in the Healthcare or Life Sciences field is a plus