Our Client is a unique and highly specialized financial consulting firm that is strategically positioned to help companies through a range of routine and complex business scenarios. Serving a broad range of businesses our Client works to develop strong relationships based on trust, competency and industry knowledge.
- Hands-on RPA architecture, development and development of shared components/objects. Drive the strategic and tactical roll-out of RPA solutions.
- Create documentation including architecture diagrams and design documents (i.e. Solutions Design Document) in support of development efforts. Estimate development efforts and provide guidance on development timelines.
- Identify reusable components and patterns as well as ensure consistently in design across use-cases built using RPA. Contribute to the development of governance, methodologies and procedures to continually improve a rapid and repeatable delivery channel of RPA solutions.
- Oversee the design, scoping, implementation and testing in short agile release cycles of in-house development and vendor implementations end-to-end.
- 5+ yrs RPA architecture/development experience in Blue Prism, UiPath, Automation Anywhere or equivalent RPA industry leading platforms.
- 10+ yrs experience using software tools such as C# .NET, ASP.NET, Appian and Visual Studio and web technologies such as HTML, Java Script, JQuery and CSS
- Hands-on experience on MS SQL Server & MySQL
- Hands on experience on MVC and other similar framework
- Excellent understanding of Generic handler & SOAP or Rest web APIs
- Good knowledge on HTML, CSS, Java script, jQuery, Angular JS, NodeJS etc.