We are seeking a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Solution Architect, capable of designing and delivering UiPath solutions that bring measurable value to our clients. Ideally, someone who can work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment, has excellent communication skills, and is adept at identifying business needs. They have a strong background in consulting, leading teams, and a passion for selecting and utilizing emerging technologies to improve the workplace.
- Partner with the consulting teams on strategy and implementation consulting projects.
- Advise our internal and external stakeholders on innovations within the intelligent automation industry, providing insight and strategic advice on how our clients can build sustainable competitive advantage through automation.
- The ideal candidate has experience in the selection, development, implementation, and management of UiPath solutions, as well as establishing best practices to ensure high quality and efﬁcient process transformation
- You will have a seamless understanding of operations excellence, technical know-how, communication, and consulting skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent area
- 3+ years of strategy or implementation consulting experience at a consulting firm
- 3+ years of experience in designing, developing, deploying, and managing UiPath solutions
- 5+ years of experience in object-oriented programming (C#, C++, VB, Java, PowerShell, or Python)
- UiPath Certified RPA Associate (UiRPA)
- Strong communication skills, capable of breaking down complex structures into digestible components for a diverse set of clients and colleagues, at all levels
- Experience in managing and leading junior developers on best practices for delivery and design strategy
- Demonstrable knowledge of business process improvement (e.g., lean six sigma, agile methodologies, etc.)