Our Client is a strategic analytics partner to some of the most admired Fortune 500 companies globally and helps them gain competitive advantage through deep understanding of consumers and better data driven decisions. Our Client delivers insight, innovation and impact through advanced analytics, deep learning and visual storytelling. Our Client have offices across 13 global locations including the United States, UK and India. They are looking for talented and motivated students to assist in delivering best-in-class technological solutions to our business and partners.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Proactively generate new sales leads through proven strategies and tactics.
- Qualify sales leads and opportunities by proactively and thoroughly evaluating a prospect’s potential for sale including budget availability, decision-making authority and process, need, fit and timelines.
- Work closely with pre-sales team on meeting strategy, approach and preparation.
- Own the entire sales process from demand generation, through scheduling, meetings and presentations, relationship building, qualification and closing.
- Plan, prepare and execute discovery calls, demo presentations and all follow-up activities.
- Demonstrate sales acumen especially in linking product features/benefits to client needs while articulating our value proposition and differentiators and effectively handling objections.
- Manage the entire sales funnel process, through use of salesforce, to progress prospects from initial identification through closure, including rigorously tracking and follow-up.
Qualification & Experience:
- Driven, hungry, accountable and coachable.
- Track record of selling average deals of at least $500,000 and annual sales of $2 million.
- Experience with large, complex sales cycles for products or professional services engagements that blend industry domain experience, intellectual property and technology, including a demonstrable ability to drive the entire process from planning to closing.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including business executives as well as with technology and program management professionals.
- Ability to speak clearly and persuasively. Listens well and seeks clarification. Excellent writing communication skills.
- Prioritizes and plans well, uses time efficiently, plans for contingencies. Uses a clear and structured process to stay organized and ensure prompt and effective follow-ups
- Total work experience of up to ten years, with a combination of consulting and sales.
- Willing and able to travel nationally and internationally in support of client development.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple, sometimes conflicting, priorities.
- MS / M. Tech (preferred) or BS / B. Tech. in a field with significant quantitative training such as Statistics, ML, AI, Physics, Mathematics, Economics, Finance etc.