Our client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Our client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 400,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, the company drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals. Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within our client.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance. Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
Over 5 years of experience in one or more of the following payment domains:
- Experience in designing, operating, or implementing vendor payment platforms such as OPF (Clear2Pay), Global Pay Plus (Fundtech/D+H), FTM (IBM), MTS/UP (ACI), First Data, TSYS or other payment system/hub vendors
- Refreshing transaction banking strategies.
- Achieving operational efficiency with effective compliance and risk functions
- Managing or creating project deliverables in a consulting environment
- Replacing legacy payment systems and operations
- Willingness to travel.
- Consulting background and experience preferred.
- Educational Qualifications- Bachelor’s Degree
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of one or more of the following:
- Credit or debit card processing
- Payment strategy and operating models
- Payment architecture
- Core payment re-platforming and transformation
- Payment testing
- Knowledge of business architecture:
- Solution planning
- Requirements definition
- Functional Design