Our Client is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. They hvae over 200,000 employees in over 700 offices around 150 countries in the world. This is a targeted growth area within our Advisory practice that our client is excited about continuing to expand! This individual will be instrumental in making that happen and helping to continue to define this offering for the firm. You will have the opportunity to build relationships both internally and externally, while helping to build out new pricing models and deal strategies.
Commercial Enablement is a multi-disciplinary team formed to advance the clients ability to sell, shape and contract large, transformational opportunities across the comapny. The Commercial Enablement Team is primarily involved in large deal pursuits, Managed Services offering development, account strategy and growth, and serves as deal advisors and leads across the firm’s highest value client pursuits.
- Manage bids and pursuits – track, organize, and execute deal closing, negotiation and contracting
- Lead complex quantitative and strategic analyses – develop commercial models to track and estimate deal financials, and gain fluency in alternate fee arrangements
- Shape and structure long term deals and Managed Services opportunities, including win strategy, financial strategy, commercial terms and overall engagement structure
- Identify and develop opportunities – work across service line and sectors to sell and secure work and convert into revenue
- Build and maintain strong relationships – develop and own relationships with clients and internal delivery teams
- Develop high-performing teams – manage and develop people through effective leadership, coaching and mentoring
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 6 years of related work experience in in strategy consulting, managed services, solution sales or related fields; or a graduate degree (MBA, JD) and approximately
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for technical writing and client presentations using tools such as PowerPoint/Excel/Word