Our Client is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our Client professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help fuel transformation and growth for their clients and their customers. Our client has 30,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which they operate.
About the role:
The North America Financial Services Lead is an Executive level plus one role that focuses on the Financial services Industry. The purpose of this Executive role is to enable and drive accelerated growth in our financial services portfolio through relationship building, interdependent and close collaboration with thier clients.
- Create and grow relationships within the Financial Services Practice and the Microsoft North America/US Industry leaders and working with them to identify and prioritize key target clients, deals, solutions and campaigns for which to collaborate.
- Using your Interpersonal skills, you expertly facilitate collaboration with the broader organization (Advisory, Marketing, Market Units etc.) to focus investment and effort on key deals and industry initiatives that will benefit all parties involved.
- In this Executive role you collaborate with the clients Regional CSG/Industry Leads in North America specifically to identify our distinct industry client value, help mold repeatable sales opportunities and to enable Industry Plays with the Microsoft Platform.
- 15+ years of Financial Services Industry Specific Knowledge, Proven Excellence in Business Development.
- Experience in Capital Markets, Banking, Wealth Management and Insurance.
- Partnering skills