Our Client is a strategic analytics partner to some of the most admired Fortune 500 companies globally and helps them gain competitive advantage through deep understanding of consumers and better data driven decisions. Our Client delivers insight, innovation and impact through advanced analytics, deep learning and visual storytelling. They have offices across 13 global locations including the United States, UK and India and has been named a “Cool Vendor in Analytics” and a “Vendor to watch” by research advisor Gartner. We are looking for talented and motivated students to assist in delivering best-in-class technological solutions to our business and partners.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work with clients to understand key business challenges and conceptualize and develop an analytics solution framework
- Represent our client at client meetings with a goal of increasing face time with key executives and decision makers. Leads proposal and statement of work (SOW) development including defining business objectives, solution approach, scope, deliverables, client responsibilities, staffing roles, pricing, and risk mitigation
- Builds client relationship by understanding client business and propose an analytical solution to institutionalize Analytics across Client organizations
- Proactively identifies potential issues and drives resolution to avoid customer impact and facilitate continuous improvement
- Leverage ideas across clients and domains to spot opportunities and generate revenue and engagement
- Should be hands-on manager with strong fundamental knowledge.
- Provides complex metrics and reporting support to all relevant stakeholders
- Play a key role in client management, leading and mentoring project teams, and working with the executive team on new initiatives and business development
- Coaching & grooming: Coach & groom the team on gaining knowledge & skills on first principles of analytics techniques, problem solving, project management, client relationship management & teamwork skills. Conduct regular reviews with team members.
Qualification & Experience:
- 8 – 12 years of relevant experience with a Bachelors / Master’s degree in Engineering, Business, Economics/ Statistics or equivalent
- Strong proficiency and hands-on experience with SQL, Python and/or R
- Strong analytical thinking skills and clarity of thought
- Ability to communicate clearly and present to senior leadership/executives
- Enable and demonstrate innovative thinking and inspire innovative action
- Leverage communication to inspire others. Exhibit a commitment to be a team player with a flexible “can do” attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate the knowledge, skills and abilities concerning global business fundamentals, business models, ethics, competitive analysis and cross-cultural/geographical sensitivities
- Experience working with Technology clients or in business to business domain