Our client is seeking a Data Scientist. The position will work closely with other data scientists, data analysts, and software engineers to build, test, and deploy robust ship performance models
- Responsible for conducting analysis of maritime ship and weather data to detect trends and develop predictive models.
- Partner with product team to help conceptualise, design, and implement new machine learning-based products.
- Expected to take independent ownership of specific research projects.
- Your research and data analysis will help drive decision-making and product development
- 3-5 years of professional experience with a background in data science, physics, naval architecture, mechanical engineering, or other related quantitative field.
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of the technical and statistical underpinning of typical data science methods.
- Experience conducting technical investigations with real-world data.
- Collaborative with strong communication skills.