Our client is seeking a Cyber Digital Identity and Access Management Manager. You will be the project manager overseeing teams for the day to day activities of Identity & Access Management client engagements that identify, design and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies.
- Responsibilities include, among others, managing teams in the identification & delivery of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures
- Prepare and present oral and written reports and presentations
- Develop and maintain Cyber client relationships, ensure client satisfaction, expand existing Cyber engagements
- Lead aspects of the proposal development process and RFP responses, pricing strategies, engagement letters and Statements of Work
- Perform role of counsellor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices
- Demonstrate advanced understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls and related standards
- Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement
- Responsible to install, integrate and deploy IAM products in client environments.
- Communicate to clients and partners aspects of both the product and the implementation at the technical and functional level appropriate for the situation.
- Identify opportunities to improve engagement profitability.
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology, Finance, Business, or relevant fields.
- 5 plus years of experience with:
- Identity & Access Governance including Role based access control, access request and certification
- Managing projects through the full system development lifecycle
- Developing, implementing or architecting information systems.
- Technical architecture experience integrating identity management, access management and access governance software into clients’ infrastructure and applications.
- Installation, integration and deployment of Sailpoint, CyberArk, ForgeRock, BeyondTrust, and/or Okta, in client environment.
- 3 plus years of experience leading and managing teams.
- Identity Management familiarity in one or more of the following areas:
- Single Sign On
- Identity Federation
- Enterprise Directory Architecture and Design including directory schema, namespaceand replication topology experience
- Resource Provisioning
- Single Sign On
- Travel up to 80% (While 80% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future