Our Clients headquaters has more than 28,000+ professionals in locations throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, Latin America, and South Africa. We work as one committed team, with one overarching goal: to give our clients the power to transform—to move from playing catch-up to leading the pack.
- Develop and drive customer experience transformation across our clients key growth and strategic accounts; focusing on the client’s Front Office including Customer Acquisition and Customer Service.
- Build customer experience revenue through value-led relationships with clients and originate annual revenue using a team sales approach working with the sales team, consulting teams and executive leadership.
- Develop customer experience journeys for key clients and prospective pursuits, prioritizing digitally powered customer experience interventions and leading those implementations. Conduct value analysis, drive business use case development to convert sales.
- Play an active role in all aspects of projects, from hypothesis development, prototyping and delivery leveraging design thinking and agile delivery methodologies; working with client leadership and internal staff spanning analysts, architects, developers, modelers and data scientists.
- Proposal development and presentations to client executive management with opportunities to drive internal research and development to shape industry wide solutions and transformations.
- Accountable for global project/delivery and execution within timelines, scope and budgets as committed to clients.
- Extensive experience creating detailed Customer Journey Maps and implementing solutions, leveraging Design Thinking and Agile and driving tangible results in CSAT/NPS improvement.
- Use of automation (RPA)/analytics & other digital interventions to drive improvement in customer experience.
- Well versed with Customer Experience Tools, Journey Mapping, Persona Def, and Customer Segmentation.
- Strong Change Management Skills.
- Strong combination of industry domain, technology and consultative / consultative selling skills.
- Prior consulting background in a delivery management and oversight capacity.
- Skilled in rapid prototyping of digital solutions using design thinking and agile delivery.