Our Client is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in New York City. It offers services in investment management, securities, asset management, prime brokerage, and securities underwriting. The bank is one of the largest investment banking enterprisesin the world, and is a primary dealer in the United States Treasury Security market and more generally, a prominent market maker. Our Client delivers innovative investment solutions managing more than One Trillion US Dollars on a global, multi-product platform. Their products include Hedge Funds, Private Equity, Fund of Funds, Quantitative Strategies, Fixed Income, Fundamental Equity and a Global Portfolio Solutions Business.
- The successful candidate will collaborate with the investment personnel and other teams at the firm in building and supporting portfolio management functions for the Private Equity Fund of Funds and the Hedge Fund Fund of Funds businesses.
- Work in challenging yet fulfilling environment which gives opportunity to work on critical projects to uplift systems.
- Exposure to new and exciting technologies applied in a thoughtful and commercial manner.
- Ability to work independently as a self-starter and collaborate in a team environment.
- A passion for application development best practices, TDD and clean code are a must.
- As the successful candidate will work across the stack, a technology agnostic approach is vital.
- Working knowledge of Financial Markets.
- Experience with a Fund of Funds complex is a plus.
- Experience in a Financial services firm is a plus.