Our client is seeking a consulting Manager. The client is looking for a talented individual who wants to develop their skills
and build a world-class consulting tool kit.
- Ensure that project issues and risks are identified, quantified, managed, tracked, and ensuring
these items are appropriately communicated and escalated when necessary.
- Work across stakeholders and teams while manage upstream/downstream dependencies while
staying current on underlying releases, priorities, and requirements.
- Provide regular communication across the program and ensure transparency of progress and
impediments while maintaining a governance structure where decisions are required.
- Previous experience managing program delivery of IT projects involving a decommission of
legacy platform to the chosen replacement platform.
- Experience with creating business reporting based on regulatory change initiatives (Volcker,
UMR, MiFID, CAT, QFC, etc.).
- Ability to interface between the business and technology teams and communicate effectively
will stakeholders in Technology and the Business.
- Create and maintain project plans for all major projects and track status against agreed
- Drive technical teams to resolve project issues; meet project deadlines and deliver against all
- 5 – 8 years of capital markets experience working with project teams in either the Front Office,
Middle Office, Back Office/Operations, or Technology.
- 5+ years of experience at a top-tier consulting firm (e.g., Accenture, E&Y, KPMG, Deloitte, PwC,
IBM Global Services, Sapient).
- At least 5 years of experience managing stakeholder relationships with senior level clients.