Our Client is a global management consulting and professional services firm that provides strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations services. They heve over 459,000 employees serving clients in more than 200 cities in 120 countries.
The candidate will be a Manager within the Banking Credit Consulting practice with a focus on Business Transformation within the wholesale lending industry. Large wholesale lenders are investing heavily in upgrades to their origination capabilities to enhance straight-through processing, client and employee experience, and reduce cost of ownership.
- Develop world-class business and technology solutions for Wholesale credit institutions.
- Facilitate operating model assessments (people, process, org) and client needs assessments.
- Assist with vendor assessment and due diligence of packaged platforms, e.g. Salesforce.com, nCino, AFS, Misys.
- Own process design, requirements gathering, and functional design as part of Wholesale credit systems implementation engagements.
- Serve as a business SME to other project team members.
- Experience conducting solutioning workshops with client management. – Experience with Salesforce.com or nCino is preferred.
- Willingness to travel up to 80% (Monday – Thursday). Advise upon, lead and work on high impact activities within the systems development lifecycle, and provide advisory work for the IT function itself.
- Strong client relationship development skills.
- Successful track record of performing operating model design, business process design, and system functional design.
- 5-8 years of Wholesale Lending industry experience
- 4+ years consulting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree**