Headquartered in New York, Our Client has more than 29,000+ professionals in locations throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, Latin America, and South Africa. We work as one committed team, with one overarching goal: to give our clients the power to transform—to move from playing catch-up to leading the pack. Because we’re not content to help our clients adapt to change. We embolden them to lead the change.
Our Client are experts in more than analytics, operations management, and technology. We’re experts in you, and your industry. This gives us the context to look deeper to identify and capitalize on opportunities to outperform. We call it Digital Intelligence: the all-important combination of digital and domain knowledge, human and technology, coming together to create breakthrough results.
- Lead by example and play an active role in all aspects of project life-cycle management, providing oversight and support to multiple client teams focused on:
- Rapid prototyping and client-focused requirements gathering to digital implementation.
- Designing and building automation components across multiple tools and platforms.
- Promote and streamline system integration testing, user acceptance testing, implementation to production environments, and confirmation and delivery of benefits across delivery portfolio.
- Work with client leadership and the clients teams with project managers, business analysts & developers.
- Coach teams to deliver high quality results & manage client (internal & external) stakeholder expectations.
- Sales, revenue generation and business development leadership:
- Work with other architects /lead developers to support proposal development and presentations to client executive management.
- Opportunities to drive internal research and development to shape industry wide solutions and transformations.
- Drive digital revenue through value-led relationships with clients and originate revenue via a team sales approach, collaborating with the clients sales, consulting, and executive leadership teams.
- Practice leadership:
- Partner with internal insurance business unit and build new wide offerings to drive end to end transformations to drive transformation in the insurance industry.
- Develop and drive digital transformation strategies at the clients key growth and strategic accounts; leveraging Customer Experience (CX), RPA/Automation & Data/Enterprise
- Architecture; focusing on Customer Acquisition, Operations, Finance, Risk, Audit & Compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Automation, Electrical Engineering or similar field; MBA, MIS, or other advanced degree preferred.
- Strong combination of industry domain, technology, consultative delivery & selling skills.
- Previous consulting experience (Big 4 or equivalent firm) strongly preferred.
- Thought Leadership on industry digital shifts in key industries specifically P&C Insurance & L&A Insurance.
- Skilled in rapid prototyping of digital solutions using design thinking and agile delivery.
- Several years of experience operating in a global delivery model as a practice or service line leader.