Our client is seeking a Associate Project Manager role. The position will responsible for leading workshops to define scope, tracking milestones, creating relevant project artifacts, and providing status reports.
- Management consulting within the financial services industry.
- Work with implementation of strategic initiatives within brokerage services.
- They participate and manage the evaluation, selection, functional gap analysis, and implementation of total systems or other significant enhancements.
- 3+ years working with projects in the Capital Markets/Brokerage Services
area specially in clearing, custody, settlements, securities lending, financing,
- 3+ years of project management experience in the financial services industry
at a top-tier consulting firm (e.g., Accenture, Deloitte, KPMG, EY, Sapient,
etc.), global investment bank, or Fortune 500 company.
- Manage clear expectations by establishing clear timelines, milestones, and
providing transparency on risks, dependencies, and issues through status
- Schedule regular working group meetings and record decisions (e.g.,
assigned tasks and next steps).
- Develop project status updates/reports and communicate to project
- Maintain project plans for identified project workstreams.
- Work closely with business owners regarding relevant controls related to
specific market conduct rules, risks, and regulations.
- Prior Capital markets experience working on projects in the Front Office,
Middle Office, Back Office.
- Understanding of the different project methodologies: Agile Project
Methodology, Six Sigma, or Software Development Life Cycle or Project
Management (PMP) Certification.
- Previous experience leading a work stream for a large-scale engagement.
- Experience with ALM tools (Jira, Confluence).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Management, Business, Computer Science, or
Computer Engineering preferred.