Join our client and help transform leading Financial Services organizations across North America. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose our client and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Specific responsibilities may include:
- Lead large or multiple project teams engaged in the delivery of and advise clients on a wide range of business and technology data or analytics projects
- Develop new data or analytics solutions to address client needs on Accenture’s Insights Platform, work hand in hand with our Technology Development Labs and create go to market strategy, plans and communication materials
- Develop and maintain contact with C-level clients, be an internal and external trusted advisor on new trends and best practices for Data & Analytics as it relates to Finance, Risk and Compliance functions. Providing industry point of view and recommendations on how clients can transition to future state solutions
- Develop trusted relationships with internal and external clients, and have an eye for qualifying potential opportunities and/or negotiating complex deals
- Facilitate senior level clients through evaluation of improvement opportunities, new architecture design and roadmaps through workshops
- Contribute to the execution of the practice’s growth plan; support the go-to-market strategy, offering prioritization, design, planning and delivery of offerings
- Manage engagement risk, project economics including planning and budgeting, manage account receivables, define deliverable content
- Lead, develop and support our resources; encourage creative and innovative thinking from team members while helping them to bring their ideas and career plans to fruition
- Develop thought leadership and disseminate information around current and emerging data and analytics trends
- Maintain an understanding of advancements in technology and innovations which are happening across the broader marketplace It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
- Solid understanding of front and back office operations;
- FS Risk Operating models and/or Compliance Standards within the Financial Services industry;
- Compliance processes and regulatory requirements;
- Compliance process design and re-engineering;