Our Clients headquaters has more than 28,000+ professionals in locations throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, Latin America, and South Africa. We work as one committed team, with one overarching goal: to give our clients the power to transform—to move from playing catch-up to leading the pack.
You’ll work in one of our Global offices as part of our Digital Transformation Consulting Practice as a RPA Lead Developer. The Digital Organization brings together the best of our clients digital capabilities—drawing from our Platforms & Products,Digital Labs & Digital Consulting, and our Advanced Automation & Robotics function, combining them into one cohesive organization. Your role will be to lead, develop and deliver process automation projects on the Blue Prism platform for our client processes.
- Specializing in technologies from leading Robotic Process Automation (RPA) vendors, you will be responsible for leading and helping businesses improve the efficiency of processes and effectiveness of their services.
- You’ll create minimum viable products (MVPs) and advise clients on determining the optimal business model.
- You’ll identify the right automation tools and help plan their automation roadmap.
- You’ll deliver projects as a developer using specific automation tools to automate client processes.
- Relevant degree with extensive experience in business process management.
- Previous consulting experience at a Big 4 or equivalent firm strongly preferred
- 3+ years of experience with Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Experience with Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen and other process management methodologies
- Ability to understand the business requirements and convert them into tool agnostic solution designs and think outside the confines of a specific tool
- Experience in producing detailed technical design documents to match the solution design specifications and advising a team of functional consultants on aspects around delivery of the architecture
- Experience in balancing customization with supportability in client’s environment
- Experience working as part of Scrums teams