Our Client is a unique and highly specialized financial consulting firm that is strategically positioned to help companies through a range of routine and complex business scenarios. Serving a broad range of businesses our Client works to develop strong relationships based on trust, competency and industry knowledge.
- RPA Business Analyst will gather and document business requirements, configuration designs, test plans and results, and other deliverables required to implement RPA solutions. Works closely with Automation CoE, technology infrastructure, business software applications, and business operational partners to create scalable and efficient process automations.
- Work with process owners to identify and assess appropriate automation use cases
- Lead RPA workshops to understand end to end process while identifying automation risks, assumptions, and dependencies associated with process automation
- Develop scalable and efficient process automations and reusable components that can be leveraged across different lines of businesses
- Use of industry leading RPA tools implementing full life cycle RPA solutions – use case selection, requirements gathering, implementation, testing, deployment, monitoring, and support
- Participate in the RPA Center of Excellence to develop, promote, and utilize best practices for RPA capabilities
- Support end-to-end execution of multiple RPA projects, varying in size and complexity, reporting progress of work and closely working with RPA Project Manager
- Work closely with business operational partners as part of the global federated process automation COE ensuring alignment to timelines
- Collaborate with multi-functional and virtual teams across IT, business operational functions, and vendors
- Serve as subject matter expert to others seeking to utilize RPA technologies for automating and streamlining existing manual business processes
- Translate business requirements, current and future state process designs to create automation ready process flows
- Proven experience with analytical skills to achieve business and or technical requirements.
- Able to work independently to resolve discrepancies, defects, incidents or problems with understanding of the business and system impacts.
- Able to identify and exercise appropriate escalation communications.
- Assists in evaluating multiple RPA technologies and helps in the selection process.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Be able to build presentations and provide demos to internal and external customers.
- Ability to assist in providing training to end users. Providing support to end users during UAT and debugging root causes of any issues.
- Skilled in automating business processes using RPA technologies.
- Adept in RPA processes, including requirements gathering, solution designing, documentation and implementation using different tools such as Automation Anywhere, UI path, and Blue Prism, etc.