As a member of our clients Automation team, you will closely work with our clients across multiple business units to implement RPA solutions and guide them through their automation journey. You will be expected to be in a client facing technical role leveraging your development and architecture skills and work with a team of developers to translate complex technical solutions into specific business outcomes.
- Responsible for guiding the tech teams on appropriate coding standards, advising on frameworks to use
- Drive strategic and tactical roll-out of solutions to clients
- Lead the Design and development of reusable components/frameworks which can then be applied to accelerate the development lifecycle
- Input into solution integration design using Web Services / RESTFUL API access where relevant
- Coordinate activities within clients’ IT / Automation COE / business environments to develop, test and deploy RPA solutions
- Design and develop solutions utilizing RPA tools and maintain technical responsibility for project delivery. ·
- Work with clients in designing automation solutions using industry leading automation software tools
- Leverage industry best practices and experience, recommend automation solutions including architectural and technical designs
- Working knowledge of security concepts such as http/https, ports, DNS, active directory, ldap integration etc.
- Prior RPA development expertise at least 2 of these products – UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Workfusion.
- Prior knowledge of deployments/installation on various models- OnPremise, Cloud etc
- Demonstrated experience of Architecture, design patterns etc.
- Strong experience in software delivery using Agile methodology · 8+ years of programming experience in >net/C#, or Java required.