Our Client is looking to hire an aggressive Sales hunter for their AI-based business analytics platform. The ideal candidates will have 7+ years of strong, B2B enterprise sales experience ranging from target identification through deal closing. Additionally, ideal candidates will have a working knowledge of the analytics software industry experience selling to various individuals within CIO/CDO/BI and general business areas.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Proactively generate new sales leads through proven strategies and tactics
- Fully qualify sales leads and opportunities by proactively and thoroughly evaluating a prospect’s potential for sale including budget availability, decision-making authority and process, need and fit and timelines to closure
- Own the entire sales process from demand generation, through scheduling, meetings and presentations, relationship building, qualification and closing
- Plan, prepare and execute discovery calls, demo presentations and all follow-up activities
- Clearly articulate our value proposition and differentiators while effectively handling objections
- Demonstrate sales acumen especially in linking product features/benefits to client needs
- Rigorously track action items, follow-ups, scheduling, etc.
- Drive the sales process, through use of CRM, to progress prospects from initial identification through closure
Qualification & Experience Requirements:
- Driven and hungry, coachable and accountable
- Successful track record of selling analytic software products in a B2B setting
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive and negative situations; listens and seeks clarification
- Excellent presentation & story-telling skills, strong group collaboration skills, responds well to questions
- Prioritizes and plans well, uses time efficiently, plans for contingencies. Uses a clear and structured process to stay organized and ensure prompt and effective follow-ups
- Willing to travel nationally and globally in pursuit of sales opportunities
- Proven track record of successfully meeting/exceeding annual sales targets
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities at once
- Analytics experience a significant plus
- Strong reliance on process rather than intuition in sales activities
- 7+ years of sales experience, focused primarily and most recently on enterprise analytics software products
- Bachelor’s degree in a marketing, business, or technical discipline