You will be a Manager within the Banking Credit Consulting practice with a focus on Business Transformation within the wholesale lending industry. Large wholesale lenders are investing heavily in upgrades to their origination capabilities to enhance straight-through processing, client and employee experience, and reduce cost of ownership. This Company is growing our practice to help these lenders navigate their transformational journeys.
Key responsibilities of the Manager will include:
- Develop world-class business and technology solutions for Wholesale credit institutions.
- Facilitate operating model assessments (people, process, org) and client needs assessments.
- Assist with vendor assessment and due diligence of packaged platforms, e.g. Salesforce.com, nCino, AFS, Misys.
- Own process design, requirements gathering, and functional design as part of Wholesale credit systems implementation engagements.
- Serve as a business SME to other project team members
- Deep industry experience within business, commercial, or large corporate lending segments.
- Experience across the end-to-end Wholesale credit lifecycle spanning sales, origination, fulfillment, servicing, and portfolio management.
- Successful track record of performing operating model design, business process design, and system functional design.
- Experience conducting solutioning workshops with client management. – Experience with Salesforce.com or nCino is preferred.
- Willingness to travel up to 80% (Monday – Thursday). Advise upon, lead and work on high impact activities within the systems development lifecycle, and provide advisory work for the IT function itself
- Strong client relationship development skills
- 5-8 years of Wholesale Lending industry experience
- 4+ years consulting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree**