Our client is an operations management and analytics company. As a company that provide business process outsourcing services to global corporations. The company provides outsourcing services in the following areas: finance and accounting, legal processes, transactions, bill collections and customer services.
- Be responsible for leading/supporting the solution design for F&A outsourcing deals.
- Effectively identify and translate client needs into the company services. Develop an understanding of customers’ business needs, matching them with the company capabilities, and developing winning proposals for the company.
- Bring all the relevant transformation levers: automation, six sigma process re-design, design thinking, and analytics, and design impactful & practical solutions.
- Estimate the overall transformational benefits and the outcomes that can be delivered to the clients.
- Be responsible for crafting bid responses in RFPs, prepare relevant solution presentation, lead solution workshops and presentations.
- Have hands on experience/understanding designing and recommending Digital solutions such as AI, ML, RPA, and Customer experience tool
- Bring an understanding of the marketplace and competitor offerings to drive the company’s growth strategy and investments
- Work effectively across the company organization and partner with the appropriate team members to demonstrate the depth and breadth of the company’s solutions.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.