Our Client is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our Client professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help fuel transformation and growth for their clients and their customers. Our client has 30,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which they operate.
Insurance Strategy Senior Managers will shape and drive strategy work for leading global Insurance clients. Ideal candidates have consulting-relevant experience including conducting structured quantitative and qualitative analysis, developing operational and growth strategy, program definition and management, and consultative, collaborative problem-solving.
- Developing trust-based relationships with senior clients
- Shaping and leading business strategy and transformation engagements
- Assessing and managing risks and issues and making adjustments as needed
- Ensuring business outcomes are achieved
Professional Skill Requirements
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the Insurance or Financial Services industry
- Minimum of 3 years of strategy consulting experience at a consulting firm