This Assistant Vice President (AVP), Sales will be responsible for cultivating our clients presence in the market and growing business development opportunities with new clients. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring significant experience and relationship in the Travel Transportation & Logistics markets. The successful candidate should be motivated by winning financial incentives as well as career growth.
- Drive Named account pursuit lists towards New logo hunting
- Bring an understanding of the marketplace and competitor offerings to drive the company growth strategy and investments
- Be responsible for New logo sales and account acquisition
- Be responsible for growing our clients presence and revenues in the Travel Transportation Logistics BPO market
- Work closely with Industry Business Unit leads to work on Named account strategies, agree on target logos, and pursue to deliver high value and high growth new logos
- Build a predictable pipeline of new business to generate repeatable and profitable revenues across the various Business Units
- Develop and execute a Go-to-Market Strategy to hit revenue targets.
- Execute go-to market plans via targeted campaigns and other sales channels including advisors, influencers, conference attendance, industry events, etc.
- Propose – Work closely with the sales enablement teams to ensure high quality of proposals.
- Bring experience in working with C-Suite executives within the Travel Transportation Logistics domain markets.
- Astute at identifying and qualifying leads, be able to develop strong relationships at potential client organizations, and have the proven ability to convert these relationships into commercial engagements in situations where little to no previous relationship existed.
- Effectively and proactively managed client’s expectations, built deep client partnerships, and developed excellent communication and executive presence to connect at all levels in the organization.
- Experience in selling long term complex multimillion dollar products, services or solutions within the specific markets.
- Ability to communicate confidently at the C-level to build meaningful internal and external relationships.
- Broad functional knowledge within the specific sector and able to connect with a variety of executive level stakeholders on their specific pain-points.
- Strong sales process and operations skills (pipeline management, forecasting, budgeting, etc.)
- Strategically minded and able to create a consultative and solution-minded sales environment.
- A “quick study” and “self-starter” – leads with an impatience for the status quo and a true sense of urgency…a forward thinker constantly focused on shaping the organization to meet and anticipate both near and long-term business issues
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multicultural global environment.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, graduate degree a plus.
- Preferably MBA”EOE/Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabilities