Advanced Automation Developer
Our client is a leading operations management and analytics company that designs and enables agile, customer-centric operating models to help clients improve their revenue growth and profitability.
- Selected candidates will work as a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) developer (training will be provided) in our production support center.
- Work on selected RPA tool troubleshoot and develop fixes and enhancements to robotic process automation programs for our clients
- Understanding & analyzing project requirements and working on them to deliver timely results.
- Interacting with onshore counterparts for requirement and and diagnostic information gathering.
- Any development & analysis requirement within the project.
- Manage and triage work queue to ensure timely response to production issues using time management and effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Work with the RPA Center Of Excellence to ensure quality in project deliveries.
Any additional tasks assigned by Team/ Project Manager
- Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology (any discipline)
- Good command over English Language and good communication skills is a must.
- 1-2 years of experience as a software developer preferred.
- Can independently manage tasks and responsibilities as assigned by the Team/ Project Manager.