Join our client and help transform leading Financial Services organizations across North America. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose our client and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
What you will do:
Use your proven advisory or management consultancy experience to lead the transformation of clients through technology by leveraging your knowledge and curiosity of current and future cloud technologies.
- Focus on building trusted relationship with senior client stakeholders, influencing corporate strategy, and building supporting vision documents.
- Guide clients through complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner ideating complex cloud technology transformation strategies to build, transform and operationalize cloud capabilities into the new breed of customer experience-based business models.
- Develop business opportunities by creating strategic innovative technology solutions that transforms and enhances our client’s technology offering.
- Advise, lead and work on high impact activities within the business case, application assessment and systems development/migration lifecycle, and provide advisory services for the IT and business functions
- Define and implement Cloud solutions that enable emerging technology solutions across Automation Robotics, AI, multi-speed IT, agile approaches, lightweight architectures, DevOps, APIs etc. ensure speed to market and agility for our clients.
- 7+ years scoping and delivering cloud technology innovation services in the Banking, Capital Markets, and/or Insurance industries and 4+ years with public cloud platforms, such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Cloud Foundry, Open Shift, Docker, etc.
- Proven advisory consulting experience, ideally within a management consultancy or advisory.
- Required AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform certification.
- Minimum of 4 years of Project Management experience (Project and Resource planning using MS Project).
- A Bachelor’s degree required
- Passion for and commercial experience in some emerging technology trends e.g. RPA, AI, Mobility, Cloud, Blockchain, Security, Digital, Collaboration Tools, Application Modernization, ML, OR NLP etc…
- Experience identifying a client’s high-level business needs and leading the creation of detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases.
- Intellectual capacity to develop creative, innovative breakthrough solutions.
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner.
- Exceptional inter-personal skills with the ability to anticipate, understand and respond to Client needs shaping the behavior in accordance to the situation.
- An ability to identify opportunities based on your deep understanding of our offerings and our client’s issues.
- Experience leading teams through complex situations, adapting quickly and helping others navigate change.
- Experience structuring activities that play to a team’s strengths and provide opportunities for others to grow.
- Experience understanding business challenges and explaining how our offerings and services provide value.
- Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large amounts of information and closely partnering with clients to regularly confirm.
- Insights on key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry.